Thursday, December 15, 2011

Paper Snowflake Roundup

It isn't snowing here, it is raining.  What is up with that?  I think if I want a white Christmas I'm going to have to make it myself.  Here are a few cool paper snowflake tutorials in case you're bored and feel like cutting up all your printer paper while you watch netflix.


Michele made me has a good primer on how to cut ornate snowflake designs. Plus she made hers out of junk mail, colorful and sustainable.


Use this template from Crafty Lady Abby to make snowflakes covered in skulls.  Your Grandma is going to love that.


Matters of Grey has templates for four different Star Wars snowflakes.  Kinda fun.  Star Wars isn't really my thing, but I think I might make some of these to adorn the presents of my so inclined friends.  Plus you can easily adapt this template to any shape really.  Cat-flakes? Robot-flakes? Mustache-flakes? Yes to all of those.  

No comments:

Post a Comment